Enhance the Value & Curb Appeal of Your Home
Zoe’s ProEdge Painting is Connecticut’s expert exterior house painting company that knows what it takes to deliver a high-quality finish that will keep your home looking great for years to come. Our exterior house painting is always done by highly experienced exterior house painters. We use the right tools and equipment; and high-quality premium paint in order to ensure consistently great results.
Our Exterior Painting Services
Exterior Paint Preparation
The following are steps that we take to ensure proper prep is incorporated into each customer’s exterior project:
- We will protect all necessary areas with plastic and/or drop cloths.
- Surfaces will be scraped of peeling paint and sanded. Glossy surfaces will be sanded to assure proper adhesion.
- Deteriorated glazing compound around windows will be replaced, and window sashes will be razored clean and washed (if applicable).
- All cracks in wood will be filled with latex caulk to lock out moisture. If wood repairs are needed, customer will be notified. Customer may contract with us to do carpentry repairs.
- Areas of bare wood will be primed.
- When the job is completed, paint residue and debris will be cleaned up and taken away. Unused paint will be labeled and left at job site.
When a home exterior painting job is done poorly, it begins to peel within a year. Our team of exterior house painters thoroughly inspects, preps and seals every surface of the property before 2 coats of paint are applied.
We also keep the customer experience headache-free. We are courteous, arrive on time, respect your home and keep the work area neat. Our painters go the extra mile to ensure your lawn and garden are kept looking neat and clean through the project.
Not only do we offer home exterior painting, but we also offer exterior commercial painting for your business. If you are looking to keep your business looking great, contact us today for our commercial exterior painting services!