Join Our Crew Of Awesome Professionals
Zoe’s ProEdge Painting is seeking to hire an experienced painter(s) for full employment with our successful team. Join a company that works with you, cares about your professional and personal growth, and has quick advancement opportunities for every employee. We want you to love your job!
We’re seeking a driven, capable, and dependable person(s) to join our team. This position requires a minimum of 1 year of professional (paid) painting experience. The ideal candidate is an ambitious person who can demonstrate a high level of painting skill, knowledge, and professional technique.
COMPANY BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Structured, on-the-job training (gain practical and technical skills, work experience, industry knowledge, etc.)
- Stable, full-time, year-round work
- A diverse and inclusive workplace (women, minorities, and young workers encouraged to apply!)
- Fun and supportive team environment and company culture
- Equal opportunity for ALL employees
- Performance bonuses
- Wage increases and rewards for skills gained
- Holidays and weekends off (overtime hours available and optional)
- Gym reimbursement
- Ongoing education and training (on-the-job, classroom, online)
- Safety incentive program
- Uniforms and tools provided
- Encouragement of ideas and hard work
- Company outings (BBQ’s, bowling, golfing, holiday parties and more)
- Regular Performance reviews keep you moving up the ladder as quickly as you’re capable of, which means lots of room for career advancement!
Please Note: Health/retirement benefits are currently NOT available, but are expected to be offered in the near future.
Skills to Succeed:
- At least 1 year paid job experience as a painter
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Passionate – has a genuine interest in the industry and trade
- Precise, thorough, meticulous in technical skills and practical technique
- Professional and hard-working
- Reliable and punctual
- Able to work independently and with a team
- Proactive communicator – effectively listens, ask questions, expresses concerns; engaged and attentive
- Ability to regularly adapt to different situations and environments
- Recognize mistakes as an opportunity to learn & improve
- Carpentry skills and/or a portfolio of work are pluses
- Meet high standards of quality work and complete tasks within the timeframe given by the Team Lead and/or Project Coordinator
- Learn and follow preparation procedures (i.e. masking, sanding, caulking, sealing, etc.)
- Learn and perform painting functions (e.g. paint ceilings, doors, soffits, fascia, shutters, etc.)
- Learn and perform wallpaper removal, drywall patching, skim coat, and other repairs
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness and organization
- Use and move ladders, scaffolding and power equipment (i.e. sanders, sprayers, power washers, etc.)
- Comfortable working at heights over 20 feet
- Take and adhere to all health and safety precautions
- Performs other support duties, as assigned
Painting: 1 year minimum paid experience (required). Candidates will be required to demonstrate painting skill and knowledge.
Job site location varies. Employees must be able to reliably commute to the office (in Manchester, CT) and the surrounding area (i.e., Vernon, Glastonbury, Tolland, Coventry, South Windsor, etc.) on a regular basis. This job is best suited for someone who enjoys a regular change of scenery.
Employment will begin with a paid 2-week training/trial period to assess skill level and ability to fulfill the requirements of the job.
Starting salary will be established during the trial period and will be determined by the candidate’s demonstrated level of painting knowledge and expertise brought to the position.
Following the initial training period, the painter can expect regular performance reviews and wage increases as their skills and level of responsibility increase.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Female owned and operated. Women and military veterans are encouraged to apply.
Thank you for your interest in Zoe’s ProEdge Painting. To apply for a painting position, please answer the questions below and click, “Submit Application” when finished. We’ll be in touch soon!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.