Practicing Good Hygiene Etiquette
Our teams and individual crew members are required to follow preventative safety measures, including the following:
- Cleaning our hands with soap often, for at least 20 seconds.
- Using hand sanitizer when available.
- Keeping a safe distance (6 feet) from others, even if they are not displaying symptoms.
- Cleaning frequently touched surfaces.
- Staying home when sick.
Keeping Our Customers Safe
- We are offering on-site and remote estimates to respect social distancing preferences and requirements.
- Before entering a customer’s home or property, we will communicate that we’re healthy and ask if our customer is as well.
- Instead of shaking hands we will greet each other verbally without any contact.
- We will provide customers with information about protecting their health and safety.
- All customers may ask questions regarding the virus and we will answer according to the most recent company update and procedure.
What Can You Do to Help?
- Let us know in advance of your appointment if you have any concerns or if you would like us to take special precautions.
- Inform us if anyone in the household has health issues, like the flu or a cold.
- Let us know if you would like us to limit the amount of information we leave behind, and we can make adjustments or email information instead.
Thank you for your continued confidence and trust in Zoe’s ProEdge Painting. Your comfort and safety are extremely important to us and we look forward to providing the best, and most accommodating, customer experience possible.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]